Reward Agency’s and Boardman 2020-network’s management and board salary survey contains topical information for growth companies decision making. The survey’s target group consists of small and medium sized companies seeking strong growth. The research report, published in December 2015, can be ordered from our website.
There is a shortage of topical and accurate information regarding the remuneration of startup and growth companies. The owners and boards all too often need to make critical remuneration decisions based on limited information.
- What is the right level of remuneration for the CEO? What do other growth companies pay?
- What elements form the total compensation for management in the markets?
- What kind of structures and levels do the incentive plans in growth companies have?
- How much should a board member be paid? What are the others paying?
Reward Agency’s and Boardman 2020-network’s management and board salary survey contains current inforation for growth companies decision making. The survey target group consisted of startups seeking strong growth as well as small and medium sized companies. The survey results were ready in December 2015, when the participating companies received a free report.
Companies that didn’t participate in the survey can order a topical survey through the order button below. Separate company specific management and board remuneration practices feedback can also be ordered.
The survey had around 50 growth companies participating this year. Most of the participating companies’ total turnover varied between few hundred thousand euros to five million euros and personnel from less than 10 to 50 people. Nearly half of the companies predicted at least 20% increase in turnover compared to previous year. No less than 40% the participating companies predived the total sales to increase at least 50%.
The salary information provided by the companies was of very high quality, which created the basis for trustworthy database and analyses. The informative survey report gives you a unique insight into the remuneration of growth companies’ boards and management. The content of the report is as follows:
- Introdutcion- unique information to support decision making
- Survey implementation and database
- Summary of growth company remuneration
- CEO remuneration
- Remuneration of other management
- Incentive programs and pension arrangements
- Board structures and remuneration
- Development areas for remuneration
The survey report is 18 pages, high quality and unique to support decision making. The report will be delivered to client through the publication system.