Reward Agency’s and Boardman Grow network’s management and board remuneration survey contains topical information for growth companies decision making. The survey’s target group consists of small and medium sized companies seeking strong growth. In addition to growth companies, we analysed remuneration practices for small publicly listed companies. The research report can be ordered from our website.
There is a shortage of topical and accurate information regarding the remuneration of startup and growth companies. The owners and boards all too often need to make critical remuneration decisions based on limited information.
- What is the right level of remuneration for the CEO? What do other growth companies pay?
- What elements form the total compensation for management in the markets?
- What kind of structures and levels do the incentive plans in growth companies have?
- How much should a board member be paid? What are the others paying?
Reward Agency’s and Boardman Grow-network’s management and board salary survey contains current inforation for growth companies decision making. The survey target group consisted of startups seeking strong growth as well as small and medium sized companies. In addition to growth companies, we analysed remuneration practices for small publicly listed companies. The survey results were ready in January 2021, when the participating companies received a free report.
Companies that didn’t participate in the survey can order a topical survey through the order button below. Separate company specific management and board remuneration practices feedback can also be ordered.
The salary information provided by the participating companies was of very high quality, which created the basis for trustworthy database and analyses. The informative survey report gives you a unique insight into the remuneration of growth companies’ boards and management.
The content of the report is as follows:
- Introduction, survey implementation and database
- CEO and management team remuneration in growth companies
- Board structures and remuneration in growth companies
- CEO and management team remuneration in small listed companies
- Board structures and remuneration in small listed companies
The survey report is 28 pages, high quality and unique to support decision making. The report will be delivered to client through the publication system.